How Do I Update My Domain Name?
Updating your domain name is an easy process as long as you have your domain username and password and you have kept your domain name up-to-date.
To make a change to your domain name and your admin contact is correct please follow the following steps:
- Click on this link : Domain Name Management
- Use the domain password retrieval tool if you do not have your account information or if you haven’t logged during the last 24 months.
- type your domain WITHOUT the www . This is important. The tool will not work with www typed on that line and the system will error.
- Check your email including your spam folder and find the reset link you will be emailed. The email is coming from email@example.com
You will need to do this within the allotted timeframe of the link will expire
- Use the information you just reset to login and make your modifications.
Beth Guide, owner of ACTWD, is a leader in SEO and Digital Marketing. She also is a well known public speaker and technology expert within Houston.
Latest posts by Beth Guide – ACTWD (see all)