How Do I Update My Domain Name?
Updating your domain name is an easy process as long as you have your domain username and password and you have kept your domain name up-to-date.
To make a change to your domain name and your admin contact is correct please follow the following steps:
- Click on this link : Domain Name Management
- Use the domain password retrieval tool if you do not have your account information or if you haven’t logged during the last 24 months.
- type your domain WITHOUT the www . This is important. The tool will not work with www typed on that line and the system will error.
- Check your email including your spam folder and find the reset link you will be emailed. The email is coming from firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to do this within the allotted timeframe of the link will expire
- Use the information you just reset to login and make your modifications.
Beth Guide, owner of ACTWD, is a leader in Web Design, SEO and Digital Marketing. She is a well known public speaker and technology expert in Houston. She also works with with University of Houston Bauer College of Business, the Houston West Chamber of Commerce, and the Northwest Houston Chamber as well as being a Fox26 correspondent for technology.
Latest posts by Beth Guide – ACTWD (see all)